Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Taste Tests

So on Sunday I did the shopping, but didn't have much time to lay around all day trying all my new food. Good thing I had Monday off and that's exactly what I did. The four big things I was most worried about were soymilk, burgers, hotdogs, and the thai noodles. For breakfast I had cereal and soymilk (light) and I even tipped my bowl up to slurp down the rest of the milk after I had finished my cereal. Score! Soymilk is gooood. After hitting up Ritter for a workout and dealing with the smells of somebody's wonderful cookout that had a burger aroma like I've never smelled before, I decided I would head straight home for a burger of my own. The gardenveggie burger was a hit! With only a little ketchup I was pleasantly surprised by the taste although I was still a little hungry and that's what brought me to my thai "ramen". That was added to my "YUM" list because who doesn't like ramen? Switch out the noodles and you've got it vegan style! Last thing on my agenda was to taste the hotdogs. After my JLH meeting I went home..... opened the package.... and low and behold it smelled like beef jerky! I'll have two, thank you! Once again I was very happy with the taste and it was very similar to a regular hotdog.

My taste test conclusion - Vegan meat is GOOD!

No comments: