Friday, February 18, 2011

What would your last meal be?

What's last meat meal I'm going to indulge in for a week? FAT PATTY'S, of course! Patty Melt and Bacon Cheddar Fries.. yum. What would you guys pick as your "last meal" if you were going to be vegan for a week?

I'd like to thank the girls at work for supporting Carly and I and promising not to bring in Wendy's for lunch next week. Oh and our boss too, but knowing him the first thing he'll have for lunch next week is Five Guys forgetting our vegan challenge. LOL We start in TWO DAYS!! Eeek!

On a side note - my friend's baby shower is tomorrow and I can't wait to celebrate Baby Ming (that's not her name, but Auntie Katie likes to refer to her as that). I picked up her lovely cake from Paula Vega Cakes this morning and it looks absolutely perfect! This is going to be a great weekend with a long and interesting week ahead.

No comments: